Vortx RT PLus
The Vortx RT PLUS is the perfect synergy of bespoke build and performance for the new or experienced owner. The Vortx RT Plus allows the owner to tailor the performance and specification to build their ideal competition car whilst also enabling road use. With many engine and drivetrain options available there is no limit to performance whilst still evoking strong memories of times gone by. The Vortx Rt Plus is the ideal entry level racecar / trackday car build
Also available in module format please contact us for details
- Qualifies for a brand new registration plate.
- Fully jigged track developed Cnc cut, bent and notched 16 & 18 gauge round tube chassis.
- All aluminium panels powder coated
- Fully rosejointed suspension for a precise and positive ride on the road
- Single adjustable alloy bodied protech shock absorbers all round.
- Fully adjustable wishbones, enabling toe and camber change.
- High gloss gelcoat finish bodywork (no painting required).
- Front inboard pushrod suspension as standard.
- Integrated RAC MSA approved cage as standard (enables competition use).
- Accepts a large range of Car or Bike engine units
- LHD a no cost option
- All parts supplied with necessary hardware/fixings.
- High ratio steering rack.
- Optional inboard rear suspension
Our entry level kit consists of:
- Powder coated round tube independent chassis Including MSA approved ROPS.
- Engine mountings to suit your engine and drivetrain applications.
- Gearbox mountings / reverse mountings.
- Factory fitted powder-coated aluminium floor pan.
- Aluminium powder-coated foot well panels.
- Pair of power coated front lower wishbones In oval tube.
- Pair of powder coated front top wishbones In oval tube with quick adjust camber fittings to accept spherical rod ends.
- Pair of powder coated rear lower adjustable wishbones In oval tube allows full control over rear toe and camber.
- Pair of powder coated rear upper wishbones in oval tube.
- Full plated wishbone fixings kit.
- Poly bushes and stainless steel crush tubes.
- Front billet alloy rockers and pushrods.
- Rocker needle roller bearings and thrust bearing kits.
- MNR nine piece gloss gelcoat bodywork set available in 8 standard colours:-
- Nose cone ( Traditional or Race ).
- Scuttle panel with double bubble and integrated dashboard face.
- One piece main body tub.
- Pair of front cycle wing arches.
- Pair of rear arches.
In addition to the starter kit, this package also includes:
- Aluminium single adjustable shocks and springs pack.
- Headlamp mounting bar and fastenings.
- Interior trim panels pack carbon effect.
- Baffled aluminium fuel tank, fuel lines and all fixings.
- High ratio steering rack and billet alloy mountings.
- Steering rack adaptors.
- Pair of new track rod ends.
- Complete front upright assemblies with budget hubs ( no brakes ).
- Upright fixings kit.
- Cycle wing brackets.
- Complete rear upright assemblies.
- Upright fixings kit.
- Modified steering column assembly ( exchange ).
- Pre-made brake-pipe kit including stainless steel flexis hoses, both T-pieces, and brake pressure switch.
- Complete pedal box assembly.
- One piece transmission tunnel cover in GRP.